“Elegance isn’t about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.” Giorgio Armani
Welcome to adenaDesigns –
Wardrobe & Image Consultant
Hi! I’m Adena DiTonno, owner of adenaDesigns, and your wardrobe consultant in San Mateo County, just south of the beautiful city of San Francisco.
I love helping my clients maintain a wonderful, working wardrobe that maximizes their assets and showcases their individual style personalities.
My skills can help you project your very best image every day. Whether it’s a closet analysis and organization, personal shopping, coordinating outfits, or packing for a trip – whatever your needs, I can help!
Please contact me for your FREE 30-minute
initial personal appointment.
- At a very early age I learned to sew from my mother and grandmother and loved making my own clothes, including a winter coat and my Senior-year prom gown. (Actually I wish I still had that gown – it had such a beautiful flowing chiffon skirt!)
- I started out in pre-nursing, but discovered that I really loved marketing and began my professional career in pharmaceutical marketing, with a start-up dermatological company in California.
- When I met my husband, I transitioned into a home-based business where I sold beautiful lines of women’s clothing through private trunk shows. From there it was but a short jump to full-on wardrobe and image consulting.
- I have the honor of serving on the Board of Directors of the San Francisco Bay Area chapter of the premier professional organization in my industry – the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI-SFBA) – for four years. Most recently I served as President from 2012-2013. What a thrill to be associated and connected with my image professional colleagues, both locally and from around the world!
A Bit More Personal (TMI?)
- I took weekly piano lessons most of my childhood years, through high school graduation. I still love to play, but should practice a lot more than I do.
- I played basketball in high school (they needed tall girls!), but now golfing is my sport of choice. It’s a wonderful opportunity to enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces and spend quality time with my husband, plus you meet the nicest people on the golf course.
- The other love of my life is my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bucky. At this point in life, he’s got me pretty well trained, I must say.